Thursday, April 7, 2011

Former lawyer turns bloodthirsty (insert irony here)





Lawyers have occasionally been referred to as bloodsuckers -- but this takes it to a whole new level.
Maria Jose Cristerna, a Mexican tattoo artist and trained lawyer, shocked the crowd at a tattoo exhibit in Monterrey this week when she revealed not only a body covered "nearly 100 percent" in tattoos -- but titanium horns on her forehead, dental implant fangs and colorless, misshapen eyes. Cristerna told the Associated Press she created her new look after leaving an abusive marriage that included "constant beatings and abuse."  

"The horns I have are a symbol of strength and were implanted without anesthetic," she said in an AP report. "I had the fangs done because I loved vampires as a little girl and I changed the color of my eyes so they were how I really wanted them to be." 
But wait, it's not over. She said she plans to have titanium implants added to the back of her head next.
The verdict on her new look? You be the judge. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home